Padded Red Dingo Harness
Our padded Red Dingo harnesses are the next evolution of adjustable dog harnesses, perfect for pet owners seeking comfort without compromising control, safety & style. A soft fleece lined structure provides additional comfort. Dual Bucklebone clips allow for an easy over the head fitment. Front and back stainless steel D-rings give handlers the option of attaching a lead to suit their walking style. Also, they are the perfect match for ours dog collars!
- Twin Bucklebones for an ease of fit
- 4x adjusters for a perfect & comfortable fit
- Soft edges, plus padded chest and back pieces
- Dual D-rings (front & back) for maximum control and versatility depending on walking style
- Reflective trim for added safety
Soft Fleece Lining
A fleece lining and padded foam interior provides maximum comfort on the chest and back areas.
Durable Outer Shell
The hardwearing, machine washable & stylish oxford-style polyester shell makes our Padded Harnesses suitable for all pet adventures.
Twin Iconic Bucklebone Clips
An original Red Dingo design. Bucklebones are designed not only to look good, but to be one of the strongest side release buckles used in the pet industry.
Four size adjusters provide the ultimate flexibility for rib and neck adjustments to ensure a comfortable fit. We use the same super soft abrasion-resistant webbing as our collars and leads.
Dual Stainless Steel D-rings
Our D-rings are made from stainless steel to ensure strength and longevity. Two D-rings, one on the front and one on the back, gives the handler the option for attaching a lead depending on their pet’s walking style; front, back, or both for maximum control.
Highly reflective micro-sphere pigment trim provides great visibility for added safety in low-light situations.
Choosing the correct size is important to ensure comfort and safety. Our padded harnesses are adjustable around both the neck and body/rib area. It is crucial to choose a size which is big enough to allow for comfort during exercise but not too big that your dog may slip out of the harness. To choose the correct size
- measure the circumference at the base of your dog’s neck area, and
- measure the circumference around your dog’s body immediately behind the front legs
Compare these measurements with the neck and rib adjustable length measurements on the chart below to find the appropriate size. Ensure your measurements allow for a finger-gap space between your dog’s body and the harness for comfort.
- Padded fleece body: A soft fleece lining on the inside of the harness provides maximum comfort against the dog’s body and reduces any rubbing against hard materials commonly seen with most harnesses.
- Durable nylon exterior: The nylon shell provides the harness with a durable exterior which can withstand dirt and debris on walks, yet is flexible enough to not hinder movement and remain comfortable when running and on longer walks.
- Two Super-Strong Bucklebone clips: Red Dingo’s Bucklebone clips have been designed to be one of, if not the, strongest side-release buckles in the industry. The patented design is made from virgin plastic to ensure there are no compromises on safety.
- 2-way Adjustability: This harness is adjustable along the neck and rib areas to ensure a perfect fit and guarantee comfort.
- Stainless steel D-ring & O-ring: Like all Red Dingo products, solid stainless steel is used for the D-ring leash attachment and internal O-ring. Stainless steel will not rust or corrode when exposed to water or snow.